2020 Genesis G70 0-60 Times
Pensacola drivers considering the new 2020 Genesis G70 as their next luxury sedan are in for a serious thrill ride! When equipped with the upgraded 3.3L V6 engine, the 2020 Genesis G70 0 – 60 time is a mere 4.5 seconds. Learn more about the Genesis G70 specs as they relate to its powertrain configurations with Allen Turner Genesis, below!
Genesis G70 Specs: Standard 2.0L Engine
The base-level G70 2.0T trim is equipped with a standard 2.0L four-cylinder turbocharged engine, paired with an 8-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters and rev-matching for a truly agile driving experience in Fort Walton. Learn more about the base engine, here:
- 2020 Genesis G70 0 – 60 Time: 6.4 seconds
- Horsepower: 252 hp
- Torque: 260 lb-ft
- EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy: 22 mpg city/30 mpg highway
Genesis G70 Specs: Upgraded 3.3L V6 Engine
When Pensacola drivers make the step up to the Genesis 3.3T configuration, they’ll gain access to the upgraded 3.3L GDI twin-turbo V6 engine. This powertrain boasts some significant sporty upgrades, including a dual exhaust system and Brembo® braking system, plus a sport-tuned suspension for track-ready ride quality. Here’s a look at how the Genesis G70 specs for the 3.3L V6 engine break down:
- 2020 Genesis G70 0 – 60 Time: 4.5 seconds
- Horsepower: 365 hp
- Torque: 376 lb-ft
- EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy: 17 mpg city/26 mpg highway
Genesis G70 Launch Control: What it is & How to Engage it
The 4.5-second 2020 Genesis G70 0 – 60 time for the 3.3T trim is made possible by Launch Control, an advanced system designed to handle a hard acceleration from a standing start with ease. To engage Launch Control in your G70 3.3T, follow these simple steps:
- Set your drive mode to “Sport”
- Press and hold down the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) button until both Traction and Stability Control systems are disabled
- A confirmation message that reads “Launch Control Ready” will display on the instrument cluster, meaning Launch Control has engaged
- To initiate Launch Control, press the brake with your left foot, then press the accelerator with your right foot
- Wait for the vehicle’s RPMs to reach the Launch Control limit
- Release your left foot from the brake, leaving your right foot on the accelerator until you reach your desired speed
When using Launch Control in Fort Walton, please drive responsibly and remember to always follow the posted speed limits.
Get Behind the Wheel at Allen Turner Genesis!
Ready to feel exhilarated by the 2020 Genesis G70 0 – 60 times? Contact Allen Turner Genesis is to ask about scheduling a test drive today! In the meantime, continue exploring the G70 when you check out its price range and compare it to the Lexus ES or Kia Stinger to see how it eclipses a top luxury competitor.