Genesis 0 to 60 Times
What Are the Hyundai Genesis 0-60 MPH Times?
The new Genesis vehicles are as fast and powerful as they are luxurious, thanks to turbo V6 and V8 engines and a medley of performance features. What are the Hyundai Genesis 0 60 times? Allen Turner Genesis has the answers! Read on to learn more about the acceleration times for each of today’s Genesis models.
How Fast Are the Genesis Models?
The Genesis G70, G80, and G90 come equipped with powerful V6 and V8 engines that carry them from 0 to 60 mph in impressively short amounts of time. Here’s a quick look at their engines, performance specs, and acceleration times:
- Genesis G70: The G70 comes with a standard 2.0L turbo GDI 4-cylinder engine that produces 252 hp. There’s also an available 3.3L twin-turbo GDI V6 365-hp engine, which carries earns a Genesis 0-60 mph time of 4.5 seconds. The G70 is speedy, too, with a top speed of 170 mph.
- Genesis G80: First-class power defines the G80, which starts off with a best-in-class standard 311-hp V6 engine. With this engine, you can expect to reach 60 mph from a standstill in about 4.9 seconds. Want more power from your luxury sedan? The G80 Ultimate 5.0 comes with a 420-hp V8 engine.
- Genesis G90: The G90 comes standard with a 365-hp twin-turbo V6 engine for a confident and capable ride quality. Of course, it doesn’t end there. The G90 can be had with an available 420-hp V8 produces that generates 383 lb-ft of torque, reaching a level of both performance and luxury competitors struggle to exceed. Equipped with the V8, the G90 has a 0-60 time of about 5.1 seconds.
Genesis Performance Highlights
True, the G70, G80, and G90 sport incredibly powerful engines, but they can’t take all the credit for Hyundai Genesis 0-60 times. The following features lend speed, agility, and responsiveness to each model:
- Eight-Speed Transmission: The standard Shift-by-Wire eight-speed automatic SHIFTRONIC transmission includes rev matching and steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters for seamless shifting on Mobile roads.
- High-Strength Steel Body: The body structures of the Genesis models are made largely from advanced high-strength steel. This material is strong yet lightweight, resulting in easier handling and greater speed.
- Genesis Adaptive Control Suspension: With Genesis Adaptive Control Suspension, you’ll enjoy responsive feedback on Fairhope roads. Even when traveling over bumps and potholes, the system works to reinforce stability so you enjoy a quiet and comfortable ride.
- Available Brembo Brakes: With optional race-bred Brembo brakes with floating brake discs, your Genesis will be able to stop on a dime.
Test Drive a Genesis at Allen Turner Genesis in Pensacola!
Experience the power, performance, and speed of a new Genesis from behind the wheel! If you have questions about Hyundai Genesis Sedan and Hyundai Genesis Coupe 0-60 times, contact us at Allen Turner Genesis. Schedule a test drive near Fort Walton to learn more about these models and to compare the G80 vs. G90.