Is A Genesis A Reliable Car?
Genesis Reliability – Scores, Safety Features, Warranty Plans
Those interested in finely-tuned performance and design perfection know to seek out the new Genesis lineup in Pensacola, and the continued excellence in engineering make them favorites in the luxury class. The renowned Genesis warranty, as well as the Genesis safety features across the range, combine to make these vehicles the pinnacle of quality. Many continue to ask, however, “Is Genesis a reliable car?” According to the experts, the answer is a resounding “Yes!” Take a deep dive in the Genesis reliability scores below with Allen Turner Genesis.
Genesis Reliability Scores
One would expect luxury vehicles with their sport-tuning and plush interiors to be of the most reliable available. Unfortunately, this isn’t always the case. Fortunately, however, for Fort Walton drivers, the entire Genesis fleet is quickly becoming known as frontrunners in reliability. You don’t have to just take our word for it, either. We let the impartial experts at J.D. Power and other outlets answer, “Is Genesis a reliable car?” with their reliability ratings:
- On February 12, 2020, J.D. Power revealed that “Genesis ranks highest among luxury brands” in terms of dependability, ahead of Porsche, Buick, and Lexus
- U.S News gave top Genesis reliability scores to the entire lineup, with the new G70 receiving a perfect 5 out of 5
- The Kelley Blue Book expert review of the new G80 gave it 4.4 stars, while consumers gave it a 4.7, noting its “incredible value vs. rivals,” and “Class-leading warranty”
The expert ratings that praise the Genesis reliability are ultimately innumerable, but the systems and engineering specs that allow the great dependability deserve a closer look.
Genesis Safety Features
Depending on the sedan you prefer from Genesis, you’ll have a range of configurations and Genesis safety features available. Most commonly, however, you can expect Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection among other standard features such as:
- A large 8-inch touchscreen navigation system, making it easy to see at a glance and keep your eyes on the road ahead
- Other driver-assist features such as Lane Keeping Assist, Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist, Driver Attention Warning, and more!
- High Beam Assist
- Adaptive Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Advanced Safety Equipment and Technology Standard
- Automatic Collision Notification
- SOS Emergency Assistance
Naturally, a highly reliable vehicle also means a more secure ride around Pensacola, and thanks to the superior Genesis warranty package, you’ll be ready for whatever the road brings you.
The Class-Leading Genesis Warranty: Genesis Complete Confidence
In addition to the top Genesis reliability scores, the Genesis Complete Confidence package makes drivers certain they can trust their new vehicle from the first test drive to the farthest stretches of road. Take a look at the generous Genesis warranty features:
- 3-year/36,000-mile complimentary 24/7 Roadside Assistance program
- 3-year/36,000-mile complimentary Genesis Service Valet that will drive to your location and pick up your Genesis, gratis, including a Genesis loaner while you await the return
- 5 years/60,000 miles overall warranty
- 10 years/100,000 miles powertrain warranty
- Free Maintenance
- Monthly Vehicle Health Reports
Luxury You Can Rely on at Allen Turner Genesis
If you’re in the market for a vehicle you can truly trust, a new or used Genesis is a fantastic choice. Get in touch with Allen Turner Genesis in Pensacola for the details on your next lease or purchase, or explore the full lineup with our model comparisons to find the best upgrade for your touring. Don’t let dependability take a back seat in your new luxury ride. Find yours at our virtual showroom today!